BNB trying to top off but still shows 0

So I have been trying to top off my BNB as it says I have to have spent 55.00 and my BNB still says 0? I see all the transactions but unsure what I’m doing wrong.

19 Likes

Hello @Battle20
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

10 Likes

Dear
Your answer accordingly

1. The Trust Wallet app version is attached

2. Crypto wallet address QR code Screenshot is attached and the copy past of it either:

0xd08D56Da9046BbD5b07D5F3C503AD3713C48F6f0

1. I just sent my 0.01084 amount of ETH in Erc20 to my trust above address, and as in my previous email attached, the money has been sent successfully from my exchange wallet, but it is not in my trust wallet yet!?

2. The screenshot of wallet is attached, but nothing is there yet, no error or missing amount!?

P. S. In addition, the transaction of the asset confirmation from my exchange wallet is attached too

Thanks again and looking forward to your reply and help

1 Like

Your are showing 2 different things , ETH and WETH your transaction on the exchange is ETH so in your wallet your should look for your Eth and not your WETH.

The money is in your account

see : https://etherscan.io/address/0xd08D56Da9046BbD5b07D5F3C503AD3713C48F6f0#internaltx

2 Likes

Hi again

Yes you are right, it is there, as there is no receive transaction of the amount in the wallet history! i did not notice it…
Thanks for your help.
But a quaricity question remains!
Why no receive transaction is in my wallet Eth history?
If you can help me to understand it?

Thanks

1 Like

I don’t know to be honest , your app might not be up to date check everything in the playstore.

1 Like