BNB Unstaking Pending after 7 days

Hello,

I have staked my BNB a few weeks ago, I unstaked it on Sept 29, apparently it was locked for 7 days before I could take it back. 4 hours ago 7 days expired but the funds are still “Pending”.

Here is the unstaking transaction: Transaction Hash (TxHash): 1E68B015B1358429C963ED8E909A0AB0705127E9F3C76FA758E42E0E809C6DDE | BNB Beacon Chain

TW staking section doesn’t show how many minutes left btw because that section just goes back to 59 after hitting 0.

Any help is appreciated. I need these funds.

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I think the problem might be related to this:

“your staked BNB will begin the unbonding period on the next UTC 00:00.”

I will wait until 00:00 UTC tonight and I’ll come back if the funds are still pending.

Just to let anyone who experiences this issue in the future and finds this topic in a moment of despair; the issue was indeed related to

“your staked BNB will begin the unbonding period on the next UTC 00:00.”

So if you unstake your BNB it goes like this; imagine you unstake it on the 1st of January at 14:00 UTC, your unstaking will begin at midnight (2nd of January 00:00), and the funds will be available on the 9th of January at 00:00 UTC, and not before. So depending on the hour of the day you have initiated the unstaking process; it can take up to 8 days (not 7) to get a hold on your unstaked BNB.

Hello @Berabere
That is also explained here