Ready to enter the DeFi universe with Trust Wallet and PancakeSwap? First, install Trust Wallet here if you don’t already have it, and launch your DeFi adventure. Whether mobile or desktop, linking your Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap is similar and straightforward. Simply follow the instructions, and you’ll be ready in no time.
- Visit: https://pancakeswap.finance/ and tap “Connect Wallet”
- From the list of supported wallets, select “Trust Wallet “'.
- Click “Open” to launch the Trust Wallet app and enter your login details on Trust Wallet.
- A window prompt will appear in the Trust Wallet app. Tap “Connect” to link it to PancakeSwap.
How to use PancakeSwap on Base
With your Trust Wallet and PancakeSwap ready to go, you can now navigate the DeFi landscape! The possibilities are vast with PancakeSwap’s recent expansion to its 9th chain (and counting!). In this guide, we’ll use ‘Base’ as a case study to introduce key products for newcomers to PancakeSwap: Swap, Add Liquidity, and Farm.
Steps to Swap after connecting to Base
- After you choose Base as your chain at the top right corner, click “Trade” then “Swap” to start.
- Choose the specific tokens you want to exchange and input the quantity.
- Review all transaction information carefully. If everything looks good, press “Swap” to continue.
- A prompt for “Confirm Swap” will appear. Review the details again for accuracy.If all details are correct, proceed by clicking on the “Confirm Swap” button.
5. Your wallet will request one final transaction confirmation. Confirm to complete the process.
After connecting to Base at the top right corner, navigate to the Liquidity page and select the “Add Liquidity” button.
Choose the two tokens that will make up the trading pair for which you intend to add liquidity. In this example, we will use ETH and USDC.
3. The system will automatically select the most widely-used trading fee tier and set your price range.
- Ensure that you are adding v3 liquidity by checking for the “v3 LP” label.
- The price range can be reviewed on the right side of the display. Adjustments can be made as needed. Please select an appropriate fee tier, as positions that are out-of-range will not generate trading fees.
6. Enter a specific amount for one of the tokens in the “Deposit Amount” field, or simply use the “MAX” button for convenience.
- Click on the “Enable” button. If you add liquidity with tokens other than ETH, both tokens need to be enabled.
After completing these steps, the “Add” button will become active. Click on it to move forward.
A pop-up window will appear, providing a preview of your liquidity position. Review the details, and if everything is accurate, click “Add” once more to continue.
Your new liquidity position will be displayed on the “My Liquidity” page. Click on it to view the details.
PancakeSwap’s yield farming is also on Base and unlocks opportunities for you to cultivate passive income. Yield Farming, known as liquidity mining, has taken root on Base. This feature empowers users to earn CAKE rewards by staking their LP tokens in liquidity pools. Yield farming can help boost the DEX ecosystem’s liquidity and trading experience.
1.1 Go to the Farms page on PancakeSwap.
1.2 You can sort the Farms by APR to see which offers the highest rewards.
1.3 If you don’t have a liquidity position, click the “Add Liquidity” button on the Farm page.
1.4 Follow the steps to provide liquidity for the chosen trading pair with the correct fee rate.
2.1 Once liquidity is added, your position is listed under your chosen farm.
2.2 Click “Stake” and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
2.3 After confirmation, you’ll see your staked position.If you have multiple positions, you may click “View All” to view them in a new pop-up window.
3.1 Navigate to the Farm page and locate your staked position.
3.2 Click “Harvest” to claim your CAKE rewards.
4.1 Go back to the Farm page and find your staked position.
4.2 Click to the position detail page and use the “Add” or “Remove” buttons to adjust liquidity.
Note: Unclaimed CAKE rewards will be harvested automatically when you adjust your position.
5.1 Locate your staked positions.
5.2 Click “Unstake” and confirm. Your position and pending rewards will be returned to your wallet.
Now you’re all set to enjoy your Trust Wallet adventure with PancakeSwap!
PancakeSwap is a leading multichain decentralized exchange that operates on an automated market maker (AMM) model, available across 9 chains: BNB Chain, Ethereum, Aptos, Polygon zkEVM, zkSync Era, Arbitrum One, Linea, Base, and now opBNB. Launched in 2020, PancakeSwap is one of the most popular DEXs in the cryptocurrency industry due to its low transaction fees, high-speed trading, and user-friendly platform. PancakeSwap has over $604 billion in total trading volume and over $1.36 billion in total liquidity locked, making it the leading multichain DEX in the industry. For more information, visit https://pancakeswap.finance/.
About Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is a secure and decentralized crypto wallet that allows users to buy, sell, and store crypto assets. It’s an easy-to-use, true multi-chain, self-custodial wallet, which allows users to store and manage millions of crypto assets, including NFTs. Trust Wallet currently supports 70 blockchains and has an App that includes features such as native staking and a built-in Web3 browser.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Trust Wallet. We do not endorse any specific project mentioned in this article and are not affiliated with any of the projects or companies mentioned. The information provided is for educational and informational purposes only, and you are advised to do your own research before making any decisions