Bought floki to shib

I bought floki inu and Shiba flok I buy transactions inu appear in my own wallet the transactions at via pancake swap thru ETC and BNP as well as uniswap all completed but didn’t show up to my wallet but it shows pls help

An how do you upload photo of transaction here ? So I can show you it was process

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Alan47 , Do you have agent name with email Benjamintwtrustagentatgmailcom ? Pls response

He is trying to trouble shoot my case if you have just need to verify it his name is Benjamin with email benjamintrustagentatgmailcom

Bought 3 transaction via uniswap and pancakeswap thru ETH and Binance swap lost all transaction for Shiba floki and floki inu , pls help I sent the photos pls find thank you ! All didn’t show in my trust wallet

@Arlene2020 he is a scammer. We will never DM or send you email first.

Just send all details asked above.

Ok , he is asking for my phrase security , and he gave me your email Alan47trustagentatgmaildotcom to ask you to verify him , but asking for my back phrase security ?

@Arlene2020 I told you on my reply above, we will never send you email first, we’ll never ask for 12 words. Anyone who asks you for 12 words is a scammer.

Hello,
I used Uniswap to swap from bnb to Floki, and everything went well, but on the Floki transactions section, I don’t see any transaction…I see only my total floky in my Trustwallet. Is it normal? Or should I see the transaction there?

Hello @Moonswolf app will only show transaction history for direct send and receive transaction. DEX/DApp swap or transaction sent by disperse to many users will not be displayed. Use explorer to view such transactions.

1 Like