Bought SafeMoon from PancakeSwap

Same thing happened to me.
I bought safemoon in pancakeswap. This morning I saw smart contract call under my smart chain but now they were gone! Please help.

I tried adding them as custom token using the contract link but it says invalid address.

I am trying to post my screenshots here my it says I can’t embbed media.

1 Like

Hello @glimpseofgeri To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Whenever I try adding custom token like what I saw in the faqs page, I tried pasting the contract adress it keeps saying invalid address.

I am trying to keep my safemoon token in my trust wallet. I connected my trust wallet to pancakeswap to make a purchase through smartchain.

I saw my transactions in my smartchain folder as smart contract call. But now they are gone. No transactions under smartchain and no safemoon token.

Please see screenshots:

Uploading: D5A8AC49-DD71-4AAD-8781-69D3DBDE61DE.png…

@glimpseofgeri send your address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

1 Like

I did 2 transactions.

1st transaction:
0x7de847edf99eee41bc4cf74de48e1973d6c83cc92e0bf66e734e14e498f4b812

2nd: 0x37925cc27916bc89872417cb8584922ff520ad0e48f512d5c9069baf9fedc363

This is ny safemoon address in my trust wallet:

0x01FbC4688c3483694d7Cc58216E4e8cad66215Ca

Thank you.

@glimpseofgeri you transaction was successfully completed but it seems your funds redirected to another address (0xa68134ecfff749b694957f9b4c0186f6f12934a7).

This usually occurs when you swap your tokens on phishing/fake DApps sites.

Can you tell us where did you find the link used during swapping? Send screenshot displaying the site with link visited visible.

Which link?
I just connected my trust wallet to my pancake swap.

Yesterday, I still saw the smart contract call on my smarchain folder here:

But now they are gone.
I was just able to see the transactions again when I went back to pancakeswap.
Kindly see screenshots:

Can you do anything to get my tokens back? I know it’s just small amount but that’s all I have. I hope I can get them back :sob:

@glimpseofgeri confirmed transaction can’t be reversed.

Where did you get the PancakeSwap link before connecting to your wallet?

Wow I was going to try to buy some safemoon, but after reading your massage I think I’m going to wait sorry bro hope everything works out for you…