Bought solana and never showed up in trust wallet after confirmed on moon pay

So I bought solana from moon pay and moon pay is fast almost instantly said it was done I log into my trust wallet and nothing is there the transaction Hash leads to try again and when you click on the wallet it “went to” no transaction for it ever came… it’s sitting at zero :confused: please help

1 Like

Hello @Robinette11 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes
  1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

2q73GQCgHTzxSMRFJ3pFvkza4UHxrg9AUiW23iLVRWtu

1. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

https://explorer.solana.com/tx/2GfDCkorJSdsGKaXnActhqW1EVuvgdH8YvKL2NBjxDbR7aL8xuYBHs9VdvRxxeeTAgxU1aB4tiF6xaRteX5Bckwn

1. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
    As title says I purchased sol from trust wallet chose price and chose moon pay bc they are much faster then simplex and it said complete and nothing I gave it alittle bit and contacted support but this seemed to get answers pretty fast…

2. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance

Pictures above thank you

1 Like

@Robinette11 the transaction hash you sent above is invalid or transaction didn’t broadcasted to the blockchain.

How much SOL did you buy and when?

1 Like

That’s what I’m worried about I can’t trace anything it’s bull and 25th 4:09 I bought .7 sol ….like I said trust wallet never actually gave me my sol…

1 Like

@Robinette11 there is incoming transaction of 0.7 sol. Also, transaction hash above is invalid. Contact moonpay for support on this issue.

1 Like

What do you mean there is incoming transaction of .7 so that means it’s actually not lost yet!? Sweet but the only thing is is I emailed them first and they said you guys could find it… it seems to be a bunch of back and forth sadly

2 Likes