Bought tokens didn’t reflect

Hi alan,

I buy ulti arena token nut it didt reflect to my token wallet. Can u please help me.

1 Like

Hello @JOELALAYON To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Transaction hash0x7c487dd4a518f5fad39bc29d71674b675ad6fc24bedf9aa5da14c45bc298fe1e
Wallet link
0xf2fBeF9805dd2eeD21a1F63FA5959a561b2C79Ec
My wallet version is 6.10
Please kind help, i bought polygon 2days back from VALR but have not reflected in my trust wallet.

Hello @moepi
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search MATIC and enable the one with ERC20.

1 Like

I tried adding my tokens but now when i add it, it does not show me the network from which ERC20 IS from.
Allso the balance is still zero

Also which address am i going use on contract address? I used the address for polygon matic now .or am i supposed to used the hash from crypto exchange app?

@moepi When you try adding the token, search MATIC and scroll down.
It would be at the end of the list with the ERC20 tag.

I now managed to add it so problem is now i am not able to swap it in to polygon matic. Please help, i need to swap ERC20 to Polygon matic

@moepi you can’t swap from Matic ERC20 to Matic native directly in the app. Find an exchange that supports both ERC20 Matic and native then, deposit as Matic ERC20 then withdraw as Matic (Polygon) native .

Okay so which exchange will be best for me? I have no etherium but only erc20, polygon matic and dai! Please help

I already tried metamask but i do not have etherium plzzz help, i desperately need to have polygon matic or even dai

Can you please reverse this if possible to VALR
HASH
0x7c487dd4a518f5fad39bc29d71674b675ad6fc24bedf9aa5da14c45bc298fe1e
ADDRESS
0xf2fBeF9805dd2eeD21a1F63FA5959a561b2C79Ec
Trust wallet version was 6.10 when i do transaction but now i have updated to 6.13

@moepi you have to add some ETH to your wallet and transaction out your Matic tokens by yourself. There’s no other way to transfer without transaction fees.

so can i be able to convert from erc20 to Ethereum in the trust wallet? or if possible can i tranfer them in to binance platform?

@moepi you can do both if you have some Ethereum in your wallet to cover for transaction fees. Any transaction either swapping or transfer to exchange or any platform needs transaction fees. Read more here: What is an ETH gas fee?

hash
0xbd3f9ffbd5dd05067e3d58d147edd2ca2dce3ff727f254edfe74dcfa7bc63ade
transaction
0xc16da634919e501d99e655b5ec468c60bb6e0030
can you please check for me the transaction hash above. i was trying to login in my wallet and now all my funds have been sent to without my concern please help.

Please help guys! i used my phrase to login in to the above website ( my wallet validate com auth) thinking i will upgrade the wallet and now my tokens have disappeared all of them in my wallet

@moepi where did you get that website? It’s scam site. I told you from the beginning, only way to transfer your funds is by adding some ETH to cover your transaction fees.

There is a person here in our chat if you can scroll up who commented and said i should try mywalIetvalidate .auth .his/her username is called Jennymillan. So now my wallet is no longer save? What sould i do?

1 Like

The money was lost after the swap in trust wallet I want to raise a ticket through the site, but it appears to me that there is a glitch and I hope you can help me :sob::sob:
@JennyMillan