BSC Swap to BNB(Coin not shown on wallet)

I have encountered an issue swapping from BSC to BNB. The money went to BSC: Token Hub instead of BNB.

My wallet version is 6.13(61317)

My Crypto address for BSC is 0xa2DE87Bdb0BF70697393f3F356bc588C49b1a8B4
My Crypto address for BNB is: bnb1wmajt0sl2v7n8ndkfk2770g6drs789mrlnlfrn

The Transaction hash is 0x568efc3492dc978ed048011e54e63656d5a6ee516c0d48202a49e27f08c0706c

1 Like

@LiFeMhdD To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet addresses (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Literally the exact same thing happened to me almost 24h ago and I’ve received no help despite trying to contact staff anywhere possible.

swapping BEP20 BNB for BEP2 BNB in trusts block swap option itself. Funds sent to the wrong address by trusts error and funds left uncredited in my wallet.

@LiFeMhdD Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Swapped from USDT BEP20 to BNB smart chain but haven’t received the crypto on my BNB yet after 3 days

@Alan47 please help me I transferred 100$ btc from my binance to trust wallet it’s been two days now it has not reflected please help

Hello @iwundichukwuemeka776 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@Alan47 why did you reply me via email, I had scammers are using email to scam people their money. Are you one of them ? I don’t like the idea :disappointed::pensive::pensive::persevere::disappointed:

@iwundichukwuemeka776 I did reply via email unless you are talking about automated system response. Send all details asked here on this thread.