BTC different on explorer

Hi, yesterday someone sent me some btc. I didn’t receive it so I decided to check the explorer, the transaction isn’t there but I’m seeing that my wallet is showing a higher deposit and sent amounts. Like the wallet has not received up to the amount of btc the explorer is saying my wallet has received or sent.

3 Likes

Hello @Imaginarycrazy56
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

bc1qs9s3kgeda5ywpwglcfthl3lkmrqswnwylvy28d

If you notice, the amount received and sent doesn’t tally with the transaction history

3 Likes

@Imaginarycrazy56 It seems to be a blockchain issue and not from Trust wallet as i checked two explorers and it’s the same.
Although your BTC balance is the correct amount.

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that too. So there’s nothing that can be done concerning this but to wait?

1 Like

@Imaginarycrazy56 Yes, not certain why it’s that way but it’s not a Trust wallet issue.

1 Like