BTC Dust Issue. What are options?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BAVA0Z65V0_YoG5qCUutTbCeQI-iEY6s/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

1 Like

Please update your app to the latest version and try again.

1 Like

I did. Still doesnt work

I put in 1.0 BTC just to see what it would say and it said dust error

Please read and follow the three steps here to resolve the issue: Unable to Send due to Dust Error

Did it. Doesnt work. That was the first and obvious solution I tried

No transaction fee option is visable. I have the latest version. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Are you a bot?

No, I am not a bot.

Can you elaborate further in terms of the transaction fee not being visable?

Moving forward, to re-confirm, please take a screenshot of your Trust Wallet app version and send it here. Also, try to decrease the network fee until it works. Here’s a guide on how to do it: How to Change the BTC Network Fee

Please be informed that when you lower the sats/byte (network fee), the transaction will take time to be confirmed. You can use this for your reference: https://bitcoinfees.net/

If you’re a live person actually getting paid by Trust hook me up and send me a application cause I’d love to copy and paste generic answers already on the site too

I sent you 3 pics and a 50 sec video

I cant lower the transaction fee when the option isnt even there to use

The video is not accessible.

Please enable the sharing to “Anyone with the link”

1 Like

What can one do. A these advise aren’t working

Lost cause i think. I msgd support and they sent me an email saying do you need more assistance? But never even gave me any lol

Hello @Vickypeters,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BTC address
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
  4. Video recording of the issue (optional, but that would be very helpful in troubleshooting)

//

@JohnnyLee, as mentioned earlier, the video is inaccessible. I want to help you but you have to cooperate with me. Please enable the sharing settings as indicated on my previous response.

1 Like

I try transferring my Bitcoin to another address and it keeps showing error message. Missing Input or wrong UTXOS. What can be done. Thanks

1 Like

Alguna otra manera de solucionar este problema???

@lgg, here:

1 Like