Problem in withdrawing TWT

Hello everyone, I need help, I made a sensational mistake, I transferred the TWT token from the Binance platform to my Trust Wallet app without entering the Smart Chain, now I have my TWT Bep20 tokens on the trust wallet but it does not allow me to exchange them for other tokens. what could i do to recover my sums on the TWT token?

Hi @domyl your TWT funds is not lost.

1. Enable your Smart Chain in your Trust Wallet app

2.Deposit a small amount of BNB Smart Chain in order to swap your TWT.

Option 3. if you have BNB in your Trust Wallet app swap it to Binance Smart Chain and complete your TWT swap.

I don’t understand Smart Chain coin, is it the same as BNB? is it transferable and tradable on binance?

2 Likes

When I try to withdraw found then showing “missing tx blob”

2 Likes

Which token are you trying to withdraw and which network so we can properly understand you and assist you properly.

1 Like

I did try to send Ltc from trust app to my payeer ltc wallet

1 Like

Yes same Bnb, but works differently

Bnb bep2 has different address, and bep20 use your ETH address inside trust wallet, you can use Bnb bep2 to trade inside trust wallet by using Binance dex and bep20 can be use in dapp eg pancakeswap etc.

You can send your bep2 Bnb to Binance and send back to trust wallet as bep20, moreover you can also use the bridge inside trust wallet to swap between.

And what happen when you try send?

Kindly check if it’s thesame network as you can’t send using another network okay and kindly ensure you have enough to pay for your transaction fee.

Sometimes many trust wallet users create Eth wallet only not Mult wallet, they will have this problem if they send any bep20 to trust wallet.

Here is the solution, make sure you have backup your seed, then try recovery your wallet by pressing settings inside trust wallet, then click Mult wallet you see this at the top not Ethereum.

Once done it will ask for your seed, type it correctly with lower case then click import, you should see all your bep20 tokens.

Or you Uninstall Trust wallet, Download it again but make sure you download the right wallet,

Then click I have wallet before, click Mult wallet, then type your seed… You will see your bep20 token.

1 Like

Showing “missing tx blob” can you help me to resolve that problem?

If we uninstall the app then we will lost all our balances you know ? We cannot replace that balance to new download app (same trust app)

1 Like

I just might not understand your question.

Do you mean if we uninstall trustwallet without backing up our recovery phrase yes we could loss our phones but if you did backed up your phrase keys you can retrieve your wallet and all funds within the wallet.

When I try to send my found then showing popup “missing tx blob” Screenshot by Lightshot
what the f**k 2 more days waiting no reply please tell me this(trust wallet) is scam?

Cannot send ticket also when I click submit after typed my issue then it’s show error “provide wallet address cannot be blank” what the funny there only have to write “Email/subject/issue/description” here where I can provide my wallet address

100% Scam I will only wait more than 24 hours if not resolved my problem I will give complaint to … and make scam reviews on trustpilot/every social media/make youtube video/give very bad review on App Store/ much more

I will post bad reviews about TRUST WALLET again and again on all social media by auto post because I don’t like to loose money anyone here I will alert all members

Remember you need to download real Trust wallet app, I have never experienced any issues like this on the app.

A post was merged into an existing topic: BTC Dust Issue. What are options?

A post was split to a new topic: I cant sent BTCST TOKEN sent to binance