Btc not received

Yes I did sent my Bitcoin with priority since four days ago why is it still stuck with Jo confirmations what is actually going on with the transaction

7 Likes

Hello @Jagoboi
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

3 Likes

Здравствуйте @Тоби,не пришли биткоин на кошелек(статус стоит выполнено)
Версия приложения Trust Wallet 7.28
скрин транзакцию прикрепил

13ef97b46b587802d1ade3c8fb98d56c22a53e8f47253b5e549265f44a93ffa5
Transaction hash

1 Like

Please someone sent me btc with cash app to my trust wallet and it was completed on his cash app but I have not see the btc on my trust wallet since yesterday

1 Like

Hello @Rhap
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

Version 9.2. Walletbc1qluw2aq9zhqrkjr87pxuuejdeamthx68m4dsdfz

Since yesterday it’s almost 24 hour now

1 Like

Someone’m sent some amount of btc and I haven’t been able to receive my btc;its been 3 days now…please assist me on this for its taking too lomg than expected

@JosephKING1 Please send the following information:

Hi! I’ve sent BTC on 12.10.23 and have not received.

1. Version 9.6 (802)
  2. bc1qaffwc46tqys32pj9fnaml5xl46vq7gv86cy382
  3. Transaction from EXMO 11946786

Hello @Liquid92
Can you provide a transaction ID?

I’m sorry, have just seen on a Exmo Website - status - transaction waits for approval

My trust balance isn’t showing after sending some btc to and it shows transactions confirmed in my history what could be the cause pls

@Donvenny Please update your app or follow the troubleshoot guide:

If you still need support, please submit a ticket to support through your Trust app or support.trustwallet.com
To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.