BTC sent to my BTC wallet but not received

Hi, this is the second time that this problem has happened to me, they sent me BTC to my TRUST wallet and even if the transaction has received all the necessary confirmations, the amount I had to receive has not yet been credited to me. Please solve the problem as soon as possible and credit me the amount in my wallet … thanks!

Below is the hash of the transaction.

f691a1b43f13e44c662120ef1e65153fb5351d25634d4667cfe4c58ce571c43e

2 Likes

I just had the exact same issue, not sure what is going on. In the app they say that the right amount might not be visible, but I am not even able to send any out of the wallet.

1 Like

I did the same tonight I’m a newbie so I have no idea, I can’t see the transaction or any process once I clicked swap to smart chain… the original binance transaction is in here! Can some one help please?

Please someone sent me btc to my trust wallet and it was completed on sender but I have not seen the btc on my trust wallet since a week now

I have issues with the receivers i actually make a fund to his wallet since about 7 hrs ago but not yet received it and the payment has been completed and confirmed in my own wallet

1 Like