Bug... Possibly?

Duly noted. Thank you for the updates. The dev team is currently investigating this one as well.

Did all the steps above but this time I installed the release channel from the Google play store and I’m still getting the notifications.

Feedback has been relayed. In the meantime, please disable the push notifications so that it won’t annoy you. Kindly wait for our updates regarding this one. Also, thank you for your patience!

Has there been any more information about what it could be? I’m no longer getting mass notifications but still getting some random notifications that don’t have anything to do with any of my wallets.

Update, push notifs for those addresses has been disabled. Please try to re-install the app again. Let me know if the issue is still there or if it’s already fixed.

hello i have the dame issue me now man its annoying i had 2 adress imported but i DELETED IT ALSO DELETED THE APP AND RE LOGIN BUT MAN ITS ANNOYING im still getting random notifications says “smart contract call executed”

Hello @Unknown00 our devs are aware of the issue and it is fixed, sorry for inconvenience we’ve cause.