Bug... Possibly?

There may be a bug that I am getting, not sure if anyone else is having this issue.

I added a view only wallet and I put in a wallet address that Binance uses. This wallet has hundreds maybe thousands of transactions a minute. I removed the wallet immediately and I’m still getting notifications for it 3 days later. I’ve cleared the cache but not the data yet because I don’t want to load my mnemonics right now. I’m sure that would fix the issue. I’m just not sure if it’s notifications that queued while I had the wallet on the app or if there is something else going on. My phone maxes at 24 trust notifications and when I clear it I get 24 more notifications pretty fast but not instantly. Maybe in 15 seconds to a minute or two.

Hello @Psychoticwar,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Android or iOS version

Android 11

Thanks for providing the requested details. I will now share this with the dev team.

In the meantime, you can do the following:

Also, what is the Binance address that you imported as a watch-only?

Honestly don’t remember because I deleted it but it might have been 0x3f5CE5FBFe3E9af3971dD833D26bA9b5C936f0bE

Looks like it’s the correct one: https://etherscan.io/address/0x3f5CE5FBFe3E9af3971dD833D26bA9b5C936f0bE

Thank you for your cooperation!

Follow up question: Did you add any other addresses aside from Binance?

That address is blocked for push notification, so you should not be able to receive one.

I added 0xd102eb5ba8894f3f062007ff2aef868c46a9ef4c but it was deleted at the same time. Loaded it as a ETH address and as a BSC address.

Noted. Thanks for the details.

these are the notifications that I am getting. Not always USDT

What happens when you press the notification?

It either just opens up Trust Wallet to my main wallet or it goes to a blank loading screen trying to load the transaction but it never does load it.

I see. Thanks for sharing these additional details.

Update: I’ve removed every wallet on the app and I’m still getting the notifications. Going to reinstall the app.

Update: OK this is weird now. I uninstalled Trust App and when I loaded my wallet that I created with the Trust app, I’m still getting notifications about transactions that aren’t mine and not showing up in my wallet. I wish I had the amount of money these transactions were sending :slight_smile:

I see. Can you try uninstalling it again? But, this time, before installing it, you have to restart your device/

Yea, I’ll do that. I’ll also make sure no files or folders are leftover after uninstall

Same thing. Cleared cache and data then uninstalled, then did a hard restart. As soon as I load my initial Trust Wallet (which I’ve had for around a year) and I enable the notifications, I start to get those same unrelated transaction notifications. I am using the beta and I’ll try it with the RC.