BUSD BEP20 to Smart Chain Insufficient Fee

I’ve been trying to swap my BUSDERC20 to BInance smart chain to no avail.
I’m always getting an error ( insufficient smart chain (BNB) to cover the network fee.

2 Likes

Hi
U must put or transfer some fund to your bsc binance smart chain to recover network fees

I don’t think this is the problem, I also can’t send BUSDBEP20 to a different wallet, I get the same error.
Pardon my error in the last post, it’s BUSDBEP20
!

I have 37busd

1 Like

Hi @Yomifx,

As mentioned in the error, you need to have Smart Chain (BNB) so you can pay for the network fees.

2 Likes

Hi, sorry for going to your thread. I don’t even know how to create a thread here. I’m having trouble with the Insufficient Smart Chain(BNB) thing. I transferred my ADA coins to Trust Wallet and currently in Binance-Peg Cardano in Trust Wallet. I want to transfer it to my BNB or Smart Chain wallet but this insufficient smart chain thing keeps popping up. Now I want to return my ADA coins from Trust Wallet to Binance, but still the insufficient smart chain things is needed. Can someone help me? It’s really a hassle for a newbie like me. Thank you!

1 Like

Yes, you’ll need a small BNB amount for the transaction fee.
You can send some BNB from Binance to Trust and swap it to BEP20 (or send it directly as BEP20 - you’ll have the option there, when withdrawing). If this is impossible for you, maybe @iamdeadlyz can help further.

2 Likes

Hello @replica2001,

As stated in my previous response, you need to have Smart Chain BNB on your wallet. Check the screenshot that I have attached.

1 Like

I already have the Smart Chain BNB but it doesn’t have any funds. I was under the impression that when I transferred my ADA coins using BSC in Binance, it will automatically go through to my Smart chain wallet in Trust Wallet however, it created his own wallet to Binance-Peg Cardano.

I see. You need to have funds in order to transact in the Smart Chain network. Depositing ADA BEP20 to a Smart Chain address won’t automatically turn it into a BNB BEP20.

1 Like

May I know the cheapest way to add a fund in my Smart Chain Network? I just want to add just $1. Cant go with buying $50 just for that. Thank you.

You can try to send it back to Binance.

1 Like

@iamdeadlyz sir, may I know the cheapest way on how can I fund the Smart Chain? I wasn’t able to transfer my Ada coins from Trust Wallet as the BNB fee is not enough, I only have 0.05 but the system required 0.06. I just decided then to transfer my Ada coin to my BNB Trust Wallet but I wasn’t able to completely transfer it. There was a Swap that happened but my Smart chain only received $0.02 which is weird wherein I maxed it all out during transfer.

I badly needed help i saw a transaction on my Smart Chain(BNB) which is Smart Contract Call. W

You can withdraw the minimum BNB amount from Binance into your trust wallet (I think it’s 0.01) and use it for fees.