BUSD swap issue

I have a balance of BUSD in my trust wallet but can not swap it for BNB or Smartchain. I have tried sending from wallet to wallet within trust wallet, a fee of ETH was taken and it says sent but the BUSD have not moved over. Please can an admin help me. Thanks in advance.

Having same issue. Swapped my BUSD to BNB smart chain, still haven’t received the BNB and a fee was taken

Please can hela any person,i send from binance to trust wallet BUSD ERC20 and i can’t do anything,i need to change to bnb or get back to my binance account.

I have same issue Swapping BUSD for BNB anybody can help me out am exhausted

I wanted to transfer my BUSD ERC20 back to Binance wallet. Can somebody help me. I have no ETH token in my wallet, I couldn’t complete the process.

All of these companies are foriegn thieves. Pull your money out and run. They took 350.00 from me and asked for another 550.00 to get it back. SCAMMERS

I want to swap my BUSD To Smart Chain already deducted the network fee tried to swap it is not working need help

Same issue. I have 9.99 BUSD and I can not make any transactions with them. It just staying there. I can’t withdraw, I can’t trade, I can’t swap… Please help us.

Is anyone getting help with the issue of BUSD??

I have 1200 usd sitting there and no support al all?

I was willing tp pay 600 usd in gas fees and still bot enough. What is going on here.?

@natemack28 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello Alan,

I am on Version 6.10.

The issue is I sent BUSD BP2 by mistake as the sender to my Trust Wallet account in which I am the receiver for those funds.

I have $1200 usd sitting in my Trust Wallet now as BUSD binance sp2 and cannot trade for anything or use the funds for about a week.

I was even ensuring there were enough fees in my bnb account and $600 USD still was not enough to cover the gas fees.

I am really hoping your team can help a newbie out on your platform to possibly even trade it for something that is useable?

Thanks again Alan

@natemack28 I asked you to send details on my previous reply above. Do it please, so as we can check on your issue.

Address of the transaction from Binance account : 0x0578B8f8026BD8C6562A52FF4Eab24706e484451

transaction ID for the Binance BUSD Bep 2 transfer to my wallet:
0x288b24df10a9cca593ad216efedb52069fd10398c6f85a2be20505dc7e8c8ec8

My Public Address to Receive BUSD for trust wallet: bnb10q5hnmcxkfz9gql4ujdq9aajtxkvtrtjtp7kg3

Can you screenshot the error you see when trying to send or swap your BUSD?

Hi Alan it says " you dont have enough BNB to cover network fees.

I have $600 USD in my BNB and I have tried to swap to busd to bnb for weeks multiple times a day.

Please can your team switch tis over for me. I do not mind paying fees but not willing to pay $600 USD to swap. That is completely unacceptable

@natemack28 you don’t have BNB BEP2 to transfer your BUSD BEP2 assets. BNB you have is BEP20 asset. You can swap some BNB BEP20 to BEP2 to cover transaction fees, here’s a guide: How to make a Crosschain Swap on Trust Wallet

I have the same issue.
I have 50BUSD in my wallet, but when I try to swap it displays 0 balance

@Grandanat To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Transaction

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3ddb3d926495e17dedee8a9eac7039e224769ebcfb3ae992f3bf6856f26b7ca5.

I’m trying to Ed exchange BUSD to Ether or someting else.

Hello @Grandanat you have BUSD ERC20 and it is not on the list of swappable tokens on Trustswap. Find out another DApps such as Uniswap to swap your funds or transfer them to exchange and swap.