Can not unstacke DOL

I was trying to unstacke all of my solana but I can’t
Basically everything is fine until I confirm the transaction and this happens

I’m using latest app version

5 Likes

Hello @Hoseinnikiii
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

5 Likes

Website doesn’t let me upload screenshot
I am using version 8.0.3 which is latest one
And this is my address
3jqn3BZ9Sw4sLjKH1SLgiHGG45p6EftJkAaCENDMJs2y
This is actually funny I can stack but can not unstacke
No transaction is made, it doesn’t let me to unstacke in first place
Just a thing It is solana or SOL not DOL

4 Likes

@Hoseinnikiii Do you have enough SOL to cover gas fees?

4 Likes

Yes. I actually transferred some SOL to cover the fee, and honestly gas fee isn’t that high so I’m wondering what’s wrong
I transferred about 0.18 SOL for that, I tried to stack a little amount to check if it proceeds or not. Wallet let’s me to stack even little amounts but doesn’t let me to unstacke at all

3 Likes

@Hoseinnikiii Can you try reimporting your wallet also to see if it works?

4 Likes

I import it on my laptop, luckily I didn’t do it in my app, now I have another problem :sweat_smile:
Wallet only shows my SOL assets I have several thether as well but they’re not showing in my wallet on chrome

2 Likes

It seems unstacking amount works fine on chrome extension and I managed to unstacke them all, however I can’t see any funds on my mobile app wallet!
To be precise, I can see all my SOL funds on extension but can not see any USDT funds on it, on the contrary, I see all my USDT on app but can’t see SOL at all.
Why is that?
Transaction seems to be confirmed on network.

2 Likes

@Hoseinnikiii You can add the USDT manually on your extension wallet and it should be displayed.

2 Likes

Yep USDT is now showing it was manually added later, still this issue is frustrating, I sent ticket yesterday and now I got a respond indicating that this is front-end issue.
Although SOL is a pain totally and had similar issues multiple times

2 Likes

@Hoseinnikiii Yes the issue has been reported and would be looked into.

1 Like

@Hoseinnikiii Can you open a support ticket on Discord, and please make a video recording of the error.

3 Likes

I’ll upload all the screenshots and videos over discord, although my problem has been solved earlier after you said reimport my wallet. I guess this is an issue with the mobile app

2 Likes

@Hoseinnikiii Yes you can still upload the video and screenshots on the discord ticket.

2 Likes

Check this out
I noticed on my phone app not all of my SOL were unstacked, Now in extension I see this error
-32002: Transaction simulation failed: Error processing instruction 0: Invalid account owner

And honestly I have no clue why I don’t have permission to upload just a photo here, this is annoying.

Btw how can I submit a ticket on discord? There are no channels for that

2 Likes

@Hoseinnikiii You should be able to upload a screenshot now.
Also on Discord, the right way to open a ticket is click after joining, click on the #support channel to verify.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. Cannot unstake Solana and Kusama. WAt Solana I get the message transaction error and at KSM the message there is not enough credit. Even though I have enough credit for fees.

2 Likes

Hello @Henrydedo
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
2 Likes

Hi.
The Walle Version is 8.0.1
Here is the adress gor Solanascan

Fa7225fNdxeMKPM1kCuLNLiyroDAZEFdq1ybySYRz1tw

2 Likes

I solved the Problem over chrome Browser. But in Android there is still a massive problem.

2 Likes