Can’t connect to BTCST dapp

Since some time ago I can’t manage to connect my TW with the BTCST DApp, where I have staked some BTCST. I have this issue with WalletConnect only on that DApp, everywhere else it works ok. I tried to reach for support at the BTCST DApp but never got an answer from them. Is there a way that I can use to connect and get my coins out of their DApp? I am being more and more desperate about it. I am running TW v6.4 on iOS.

1 Like

Hello @Petulax To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Alan47,

My version of TW:
6.4 (643)
My BSC address:
0x5dE839eC328819D54e9a8AbA4a9c2A7AE9026B9F

I can’t connect to my TW with WalletConnect from BTCST DApp https://app.btcst.finance

When I try to connect to TW, first the screen shows:
WalletConnect
Connecting it may take few minutes

Next it says:
Failed to connect

All I want now is to unstake my coins from the DApp back to my TW.

I am using TW on iOS. I know there were connectivity issues before. Do you think I should try to connect from an Android device?

Thanks for your clues on this and have a nice weekend🙂

The Trust Wallet development team is always introducing new features to the app.

The latest version of WalletConnect is now integrated.

The issue you are having is due to the DApp using an older of WalletConnect.

Reach out to DApp owner and ask them to update it on their end.

Regarding WalletConnect update: https://twitter.com/WalletConnect/status/1419999849068564505

@rieeed Unfortunately, there’s no way to download the old version of the app.