Can’t find tokens

plsi cant find most tocken on my wallet like BUSD ITS NOT IN MY TRUSTWALLET

2 Likes

Hello @georgeokonkwo2 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi
I would appreciate any help possible…
I sent crypto from my Trust wallet to my own Kucoin wallet. The transaction says ‘completed’ but it hasn’t arrived in my Kucoin.
I know I have obviously done something wrong but am not sure what.
I do have a completed BscScan transaction screenshot if that can help?

Hello @Loopyloo
Please contact the customer support of KuCoin so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

Hello JennyMillan

Thank you for your reply, will try that.
Hopefully it will get sorted out :crossed_fingers::+1:

1 Like

I reinstalled my trust wallet in my phone but I can’t see my safe moon coin in the wallet

Hello @Kesavan To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

0x8864dF91dCA66058ee92E991a25381A94291b27D

I accidentally uninstall trust wallet and reinstall but my safemoon balance showing 0

@Kesavan
Please make sure that you have the right set of words.
Here is a guide that might help:

I am having access to my wallet but my safemoon balance showing 0 , I don’t know how it happened,

1 Like

Hey I transferred from trust wallet to meta mask and I can’t find my coins on either end pls help

@Mayfear
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi, I am having a similar problem. Can someone please advise?

I see a 0 ETH balance in my wallet, but if I check on Etherscan I still see that the address’s balance is not 0.

Wallet Address:
0x7e3366CcA02153829EC09f6E814D38637733BDD0

App Version 2.7 (Android)

I have tried turning off/on internet and wifi, I’ve tried using a VPN, I’ve tried deleting my wallet from the app and restoring it, but the balance is still 0 for ETH (ERC20). I can see ERC721 tokens and BEP2/20 tokens in the wallet though.

I accidentally swiped left on my floki and now it shows 0 balance. Please get rid of this awful function. How do I restore my coin balance? I toggled off and back on reentered the Eth smart chain address and it still shows 0. I cannot currently locate my phrases so I cannot uninstall and restore my wallet or I will lose all my other hodlings. Please help.

@schludini :warning: Balance is now displaying well.

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences

Hi all. I had a similar issue an hour ago.
Three coins disappeared and I had zero balance.
I updated tw and 30 minutes later my balance came back.
In case you don’t see the coin, search for it with the upper right button and re add it.

Unless you gave your secret words to someone or got a malware, I solved it with these steps

I had the same issue and have been refreshing for a couple hours (removed & imported etc. etc.). Just now did trustwallet refresh properly to my tokens.

check yours now to see. seems to me like there was an erc20 bug that is now looking good on my end.

I have same problem. all my eth and erc tokens showing a 0 balance today. I havent made any trades, just been holding. All BSC tokens showing up fine. Anything eth is 0. My public address still shows the coins in my possession. I tried to backup and restore, that didnt work either…

Im not sure what to do about this???

Hi! Me also having an issue. 3 of my coins right now is not showing the balance. but when i connecting my wallet to uniswap my available balance is showing? what will i do to fix this issue. please help. thanks

Still not working on my end. No one has my code, the coins are showing on etherscan.