Can’t make transactions

Hi Guys,

Any help would be appreciated.
I read you can’t cancel bsc transactions but it’s been more than 24 hours and I can’t make any trades or transfers.

Please help

1 Like

I can’t post images says I cannot embed media posts into this post. There’s no transaction showing just 8 pendings

Hi there…

My name is Fred. I have invested in trust wallet and kindly requesting to know how to make withdrawals. Kindly help me out

Hello @Witteveen @Thiangeta To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Wallet : 0x343bD73D931D2d9c40aF66C1CdEc99336a024e1E

Version 6.4 (643)

No transaction id

Was trying to buy a crypto on pancake swap

2 Likes

https://bscscan.com/tx/0x52620b5f7631c4dab1632519e5500a1f76cf189d647e67a6a9eb75e45398fe73

@Witteveen you have to re-import your wallet to resolve this issue. Here’s a guide on how to re-import: How to Re-Import your Wallet

Thank you so much Allen. !!! Worked a charm .
Hope you stay safe out there

My transactions are all pending,how can i cancel all these transactions on bnb smart chain

hi…
my friend has sent me 6000 nftl through transfer trust wallet.And even I received 6000 nftl .In trust wallet it’s showing 6000 nftl.But in pancakeswap when I am going to sell their is no tokens?

@Nagbeh I have provided the steps to fix this issue above. Scroll up, read and follow the steps.

1 Like

@neeraj1234 if assets are displaying fine on Trust Wallet but not in PancakeSwap, then this is not a Trust wallet issue. Contact PancakeSwap for support.