Can’t send or swap any crypto

Hey Tobi,
I am having problems sending the SIDUS token from my Trust wallet to Kucoin. I have enough ETH to pay the gas fees. The error says “Please check your inputs and balances and try again. Unsupported token type: Unspecified’” Might you have an idea of what I am doing wrong?

@Jammac You could check if your app is up to date or reimport your wallet and try again.

I am having same problem - I want to do a simple send of ERC 20 token to other wallet. Im sure i am inputing the correct recieve address. I am sending less than the amount of tokens i have. When i click “Preview” I get this error message: “Ooops! an error occurred just tap the button below to refresh your session” I read the above instructions - but when I go to settings, I don’t see any option for “About” to see wallet version - I am using Chrome extension - the wallet was downloaded as an extension about 4 months ago. I restarted the computer but sme problem. I have enough ETH in the wallet – ideas?

@swagger9 You should try to update your extension app from Trustwallet.com

How to update the extension? when I go to the extnsion store the only option I see is remove extension thnx

@swagger9 Please read this:

I updated the app and even restarted my computer but still same error message - cant send still

@swagger9 Please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

Settings → Support
or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

ok will do and I will update you later – and thanks for your help - I need 70 chatacter to post this :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do I open a ticket? I jsut see automated which does lead me to anyplace to open ticket URL pls?

@swagger9 You can open a support ticket through your Trust app or here at

Tap the button on the upper right corner to create a ticket.

Sorry still haveing trouble. I clicked the box on upper right to submit ticket - i entered all fields then when I click “submit” I am asked to log in again? my PW is not recognized there for some reason? then I click reset PW but I never get a reset email . i checked inbox and junk mail no reset email

@swagger9 You can refresh the page and try to submit it or submit it through the support option in you Trust app.

refresh page doesnt work. I entered ticket 3 times but no response after i enter ticket I am sent to a login page? is that needed to send ticket? then the login does not accept my password and when i try to reset password i dont get any email to resent - yes, I checked junk mail

@swagger9 A page refresh would solve that, you do not need a login to submit a ticket.

i uninstalled and reinstalled wallet - problem now fixed but still no reply from ticket concerning

1 Like

@swagger9 Please wait patiently for a response.

brother i need some help asap. i sent many support tickets but none answered. i registered for community and when i tried to log in from new window been told password does not match email which cannot be cos i just made them now. that s how i m logged in as we speak. so i sent for new password but i never got anything from trust to reset password so gonna keep this window open. i m sure my trust has been compromised that s why i m sending for help by submitting ticket but after i submit ticket i get message to log in so i registerd but now i have this password problem for now i m still logged in. i had been scammed and bought a token named CROWN and since then i cannot swap nor send to new trust wallet my tokens i am totally blocked and not sure tickets i msubmitting now for over a week are being recieved since i never got any answer , in the meantime i can do nothing just buy new tokens but cannot sell cannot swap cannot send i need help desperately. i am so so worried, this crown token i have in my trust wallet must be the reason wh all this is happening. is there a way to remove it please? can someone from team help me?

@jean3 If you see a login page after trying to submit a ticket, just reload the page and submit the ticket again,
You do not need to login to submit a ticket.

Mr Tobi can u help me with unspecified token, i just want to sell my manta token ishould send it to exchange but there is a problem

Please help me i dont have any clue to solve this