Can’t send out bitcoin

Same thing here. Wallet address: bc1qwet0qjf8nnr42s0830p5cw63j0k9d8j35ml8my

I have $75 worth of BTC
I have changed recipient address no way

Error message: Please consider decreasing sending amount or topping up the balance.

I have tried to send smaller amounts but no way

I don’t know what else to do.
I use and IPhone Xs max
App version: Version 11.4.1 (996)

6 Likes

@Sinach The BTC fees is really high at the moment, this isn’t determined by Trust wallet but the blockchain.
The message you get when you try sending out clearly implies your fees won’t be sufficient to send that transaction, you need to either top up your BTC balance to send out, decrease sending amount and see if that works or wait till the fees are a bit reduced.
Please note it isn’t advisable to adjust the fee for sending to avoid long pending transaction time.

4 Likes

I am having the same issue. I tried selling the BTC to get some sort of money back and got the same error.

4 Likes

I paid twice as much bitcoin to accomodate the transfer fee, how much minimum is actually transferable at the moment and how do I find out?

1 Like

@teajunkie There’s no fixed amount for the fees, it is dependent on the blockchain.

2 Likes

How much did you have before they allowed you send it out ? How much did you send out exactly. I want to know the about I will add.

1 Like

I am having the same problem, if anyone found any solution, please let me know

2 Likes

It is a day now, that I sent bitcoin to another wallet but it’s still showing pending. Initially, I realised that the fee was higher than the amount I wanted to send. Then, I reduced the gas fee to $2. What advice do you have for me?

1 Like

@22raphael There’s nothing Trust wallet can do regarding pending transactions.
It’s always advisable to not adjust the apps recommended fee for sending transactions to avoid long wait times.

1. How long might this pending transaction take, to confirm or cancel?
  2. Is there any assurance that the current pending transaction, will finally be confirmed?
1 Like

@22raphael There’s no timeframe, it could be confirmed anytime or never confirmed.
All you can do is wait till it is confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

2 Likes