Can’t send tokens

Yes, do you want more information?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the issue seems to affect users with iOS 14.2 but no problem with iOS 14.5 and above. Can you guys try to update your iOS versions and try again.

I have 13.6
Aaaaaaa
AAaaaaasssaaaaaaaaaaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
AaaaaaaaaaaaAaaa

@Bjorker99 can you try to update to the latest iOS version and try to send again.?

Works now! Thanks!
Aaaaaa Aaaaaa Aaaaaa Aaaaaa Aaaaaa Aaaaaa Aaaaaa Aaaaaa Aaaaaa Aaaaaa Aaaaaa Aaaaaa Aaaaaa Aaaaaa Aaaaaa Aaaaaa Aaaaaa Aaaaaa

Great job replying to this thread and sorry if I came across rude in any way I was a little stressed out :cold_sweat:…Yea it was on the OS end, after doing updates so far everything seems to be working fine :+1:…Very Best Regards :100:

Same, I cant even use the DEX, trying to swap BNB for smart chain, just buffers!

Same issue here with one of my wallets. I sent some BNB to it and I am unable to send it, swap it, or anything else, for at least 10 hours now.

Hello @Devster32, @MagicBungalow,
Can you tell me what tokens you’re trying to send leading to this error? your locations and app versions please

I have the same issue here. I cannot swap BNB to BNB smart chain and cannot send BNB to for instance Binance wallet.

I also had the infinite spinning wheel for hours.
After updating to the latest iOs version (14.8) the issue was solved.
Trust Wallet app version 6.5 (6522)

Hello. Will there be an update that will fix this problem in older versions of ios?

@Inikitos
Hi you would need to upgrade your IOS to the recent version.

I’m understand this. I have some upgrade restrictions. So I ask if there will be a fix?

@Inikitos yes, new update will be released to fix this issue. Updating iOS is just for emergency measures.

Same issue. I can’t send any crypto, can’t swap either. When i click “swap” or “send”, all i see is a loading screen. Nothing more.

Version: 6.5(6522)

@15061991 there’s an issue seems to affect users with iOS 14.2 or lower but no problem with iOS 14.5 and above. Try to update your iOS versions and try again.

Updating iOS version to iOS 14.5 or later is temporary measure in case it is emergency transaction. New app version with the fix will be released soon.