Can’t transfer TRX due to error

Hi, I’m having trouble transferring my TRON wallet account.

When I click confirm, the default account conversion system fails, even though I have more than 1 TRON in my wallet as a transfer.

Transaction error

Contract validation error: TransferAssetActuator validation erorr, fee is not enough.

Please hep me!

Hello @web.dicebot.online To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Dear @Alan47 ,
I cooperated with this school 2 days ago all my transactions are stable.

@web.dicebot.online can you share what’s the app version you are currently on. Go to settings > about > screenshot and send it here.

1 Like

Dear @Alan47 ,
Yes I updated 2 days ago, version is 1.30.10.

@web.dicebot.online try to re-import your wallet and send again. Here’s a guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

1 Like

@Alan47 It still doesn’t work I keep getting the above error… I think it’s the Trust Wallet system.

@web.dicebot.online can you share your TRX wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here.)
Also copy and paste it in plain text here.

Yeah @Alan47 this’s here: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

@web.dicebot.online you have to top up some Tron for gas fee 0.6 TRX is very low. Top up first, if problem persists let me know.

1 Like

thanks support @Alan47, The reason I can’t transfer is because of my Gas fee. I’m very impressed. Have A Nice Day :slight_smile: