Can’t transfer XRP due to error

Hi Alan, I had problem before with balance on my wallet, finally it was seen, but now I am trying to send from my trust wallet to Binance XRP and nothing happening, got message : The request timed out, Retry
Can you help with it?
It is on IOS wallet
Regards
Robert

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

rhPeMAB1yBq552qE48G1eucBsmGeEHGiQY
So when I am trying to send XRP I got message: The request timed out
Another thing, I downloaded trust wallet to android phone, connect my existing wallet and I dont see XRP in my wallet. When I find XRP I can see amount received previously but it shows 0. One more coin I cant see in Android wallet is ONT, and tried to send it from Iphone-same story like XRP: The request timed out. What is going on?

@Oilman it seems like issue with your internet connection. Try to change or use VPN.

O man, you are good! Yes, after I used VPN I can send it :smiley:
Thanks a lot

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!