Can’t withdraw my ETH WHY

I can’t withdraw my ETH WHY? I have been trying to withdraw it I can’t send out

@Andy44 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I’m trying to send my ETH and it’s not working

0x7F101fE45e6649A6fB8F3F8B43ed03D353f2B90c

@Andy44 I can’t see any error from the information you shared above. Send the error screenshot when trying to transfer.

I want to be able to send out my ETH i need to get my coin

@Andy44 watch only means you imported wallet address instead of wallet recovery phrase. Import your recovery phrase to have full access of your wallet. Here’s how to import: How to Import a Wallet via Recovery Phrase

I can’t login my wallet I forgot my password that was why I had to import the wallet address
Is there any way you can help me get the get in my wallet

@Andy44 just follow instructions on how to import wallet above. Import recovery phrase instead of wallet address.

I don’t have any of the information except the wallet address please that’s why I need your help with this

@Andy44 nothing we can do, you can’t transfer from watch wallet. Crypto doesn’t work like that.

Hi @Andy44,

This wallet is not yours. Flexpool, a mining pool service, owns this wallet.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x7f101fe45e6649a6fb8f3f8b43ed03d353f2b90c

And as what @Alan47 mentioned earlier, we cannot help you since the technology does not work like that.