Can´t withdraw my USDT (sol). WHY?, I have all in order

Hello

I have problems with my orders to send USDT (sol) to other wallets (sol), These order stays pending/processing on TrustWallet. I understand that is a Trust Wallet issue because those orders are not reflected on the Solana browser, therefore, my orders are not sent.

My side;

1.- I have enough Solana to pay the fees.

2.- I have placed various orders not so long ago to the same wallets and I have had no problems *

3.- I have reinstalled my wallets several times and I still having the same problem.

4.- I can receive and send coins as long as they are not USDT (sol). I have tested transferring Solana from one wallet to another and it works without a problem.

4.- I have sent my problem to support, but it has been 3 days since I have had any type of response and I consider this urgent.

5.- If I only have problems with USDT, I understand that the problem is not mine, I do not understand it, but this failure seems very serious to me (which was confirmed by support as their problem)

6.- I have experience in wallets, I can make mistakes, but I have verified all the options and I understand that I have everything correct and that TrustWallet is failing, I myself will write here if the error was mine…

*About 1 month ago I had the same problem with my Chrome extension and support told me that it was a TrustWallet error that they were working on solving, and that if I was urgent I could use the mobile application. I installed the application and was able to make my transfers, but now the exact same thing happens to me on my mobile application. This is not very serious, is it? (Attached support response):

> Thank you so much for reaching out to our support team,
> Please be aware that the issue you’re encountering is already known to us and is a problem on our platform, not on your end. This is a front-end issue, rest assured, your funds are #Safu. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this situation. There is no need to worry, though, as our developers are diligently working to rectify this issue as promptly as possible. Ensuring your peace of mind remains our utmost priority.
> Please note that this issue only affects the web extension. If immediate resolution is necessary and you can’t wait, please consider importing your wallet onto a mobile device, where you should have no trouble moving your funds out.

Now I have my USDT locked on Trust Wallet. Anyone who has the same problem or has a solution?.

Refrain idiots trying to get my money, thank you

22 Likes

Update: I could send 2$, to one wallet, another 2$ to another wallet, but not any more, the 3rd and 4th order I did are still “pending” and I am waiting, and waiting…
Old orders still pending/processing

14 Likes

Well, having done all the appropriate tests, I have come to the conclusion that Trust Wallet has a problem with the Solana network.

From Trust Wallet it is impossible to send USDT (solana) to other wallets.

We have done tests with other mobiles phones completely clean, with new wallets and the problems are always exactly the same, it is impossible for Trust Wallet to send USDT on the Solana network.

Gentlemens, me and you have a problem, I have a lot of money blocked on my Trust Wallet, a big, serious and urgent problem.

I need, and surely many more people, explanations of how you are going to solve this problem.

12 Likes

@Xanfra66 Regarding this, please submit a ticket through your Trust wallet app or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

10 Likes

The exact same problem I have with USDT Tron. I know, know, know that we need to have enough to cover the fees, but even if I have enough, I just can’t transfer the money, it always tells me I don’t have enough to cover fees. :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

7 Likes

@BlackRose That’s because you TRON (TRX) to cover the gas fees.

5 Likes

Is that an automated response? As I said, I have enough to cover the fees. This is really frustrating. The problem is on Trust’s side, not us.

6 Likes

@BlackRose This is your wallet

You do not have any TRON and you still claim to have enough?

5 Likes

@Tobi

I have the same issue.
Have usdt on Solana and enough SOL to cover the fees and all transactions are “pending”.
Why I can’t withdraw? Do i need trx or something else? Please let me know asap!

8 Likes

@logicman19 I suggest you open a support ticket through your Trust wallet app.

Settings → Support
or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

8 Likes

I have the same problem. I tried to send from Android and iPhone, both failed. Trust wallet did not connect to the Solana chain.

This is serious, please advise how long does it take to fix this. Thanks.

6 Likes

The exact same problem

can not send usdt (spl)
try and nothing ,anyone can fix it , i think have many people like me .

6 Likes

I had the same problem, my solution is-

L
Download Solflare wallet or any other wallet support Solana
Recover the wallet with your seeds
Send your USDT out

8 Likes

@magicdragon4f @tomtom22 You should submit a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

Settings → Support
or at support.trustwallet.com

10 Likes

I have this same issues as just can’t withdraw any solana specific coins.
The order status is pending
Can anyone help

7 Likes

@Jbatra Please read my message above, you need to contact the support team.

7 Likes

I have the same problem. I tried to withdrawa radium on solana chain.I also have enough solana for transaction fees still not able to send showing transaction pending

10 Likes