Can Trust Wallet be imported to another wallet?

Does anybody know if the Trust multi-coin passphrase can be used to import on another wallet? Like another backup for interacting with the blockchain :wink:

9 Likes

I am not sure if I understand your question but as long as you have your key phrase you can access your wallet on any device

4 Likes

Yes, you can. I use it with other wallet too.

2 Likes

Which other wallet do you use?

2 Likes

@along007 enjin wallet and some other wallets. I can’t really remember the name.

4 Likes

Any wallet using phrase can open to any crypto wallet store for storing coins

4 Likes

As long as you have access with recovery phrase, you can import you wallet to other wallet. The recovery phrase works for all blockchain, that’s the benefit of multichain wallet. You don’t need multiple recovery phrase, Trust Wallet gives you one universal recovery phrase and you can use it to import any wallet you want.

5 Likes

Thanks for the help, much appreciated!

2 Likes

So I have just imported my Trust Multicoin into Enjin wallet, but my BTC balance is showing as 0, do my balances from Trust wallet not appear here too?

3 Likes

Yes,New comers will be helpful…

1 Like

I am not sure if I understand your question but as long as you have your key phrase you can access your wallet on any device

2 Likes

I have BTC in Trust wallet, but after I import Trust Wallet to Enjin, BTC balance is zero, I suspect it is because Enjin uses a legacy BTC address?

2 Likes

Well I’m not sure that’s possible. Each mnemonic code was specially generated for a particular account. That is why you can create multiple trust wallets but you can never apply the code for one on the other. I don’t know if this is helpful enough.

Yes you can. That’s the beauty of this wallet

Hi,

Is Enjin wallet the only one to support Trust multi-coin passphrase ?
Otherwise do you know which other wallets (mobile & desktop) are compatible ?

I have also used Exodus, just be aware that only the coins that each wallet app supports will be displayed

1 Like

There was a Trust desktop wallet project some time ago (before the buyout by Binance) … too bad it’s stopped :pensive: