Is it possible to reach trust level 3 before 100 days? If yes, then how? Thanks.
Regulars are the backbone of your community, the most active readers and reliable contributors over a period of months, even years. Because they’re always around, they can be further trusted to help tidy up and organize the community.
To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…
- Must have visited at least 50% of days
- Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
- Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
- Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
- Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
- Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
- Must not have been suspended or silenced
* These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.
All of the above criteria must be true to achieve trust level 3. Furthermore, unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status . If you dip below these requirements in the last 100 days, you will be demoted back to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.
I have read this. It still did not answer my question.
You need do more things also wait 100 days for get lvl 3
So everyone here who have newly joined for the competition will never get to level 3 before the competition ends
@Anchit93 thats exactly what they saying right?
We are here to learn, share, and add knowledge regarding trustwallet, airdrop is just a bonus, absolutely we can’t reach that right away it takes time and dedication.
I don’t think that there is another thing to do, if you can follow the instructions giving by the system, you.
But you especially need to be very concerned.
I don’t think that there is another thing to do.
Especially, you need to interact very well
Thank you for your info
That would be like marathon…roller coaster.
Meet the support team… They will help you out…
When will the competition end please… I’m confuse
Wow that fair enough and simple
Yes u are right regulars are the backbone of community.