Canceled but my tokens didn't return

Hi
I had a pending transaction that did not take place after a week and last night I canceled the transaction using the steps you mentioned in this thread (Pending “Stuck” Transactions (Pending "Stuck" Transactions)), but my tokens have not yet returned to my wallet.
Would you help me please?

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

6. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

1 Like

Hello, thank you for your reply
This photo belonged to my suspended transaction

After a week, the transaction did not take place and I decided to cancel the transaction according to the steps that you put on the site. This photo is related to the transaction that I did to cancel.

After canceling the transaction, the tokens that should have been returned to my wallet have not been returned yet
Trust Wallet app version

Crypto wallet address

Screenshots of the wallet

Screenshots of the wallet Before canceling the transaction

Transaction hash
0xe1ff9b5586b59a635b150f54dbaaa93f6fdfdd7679305b01512ebba430159b20
Transaction link
https://bscscan.com/tx/0xe1ff9b5586b59a635b150f54dbaaa93f6fdfdd7679305b01512ebba430159b20
To be sure, I deleted the wallet once and re-import it again, but the tokens did not return

Hello the Transaction hash shows that your BNB was swapped into TASTENFT tokens.
If you can not find that in your wallet, then you need to add as a custom token
Here is a guide below:

1 Like

@Evanescence on explorer, your 0.028216767941892964 BNB are in your wallet. I can see them on screenshots above too. The amount deducted (<1$) was for transaction fees.