Cannot swap DEGO to BNB

Hi, I’m trying to swap DEGO with BNB but the button is disabled and I there’s no error etc. to understand why.
It didn’t allow me to upload photos so here’s the link to it: IMG-CC7-A3-F8-F52-E6-11 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB
Can you please help me how I can swap my DEGO with BNB?
Thank you

2 Likes

@nerdogan If there isn’t a swap button, the route may not be available.
You can try using a 3rd party app in the dApp browser to swap e.g. Pancakeswap.

2 Likes

thank you for the tip @Tobi ! Uniswap doesn’t allow it, tried with Pancakeswap but the rate they have is around 1/1000 of the value…
I tried sending to Binance as well but it never arrives to the wallet although the transaction is successful and address is correct. Do you know how I can send DEGO to Binance from Trust Wallet?

1 Like

@nerdogan Did you check to see if it’s the same token Binance supports ?

1 Like

well I see DEGOV2 on BSC network in Binance which looks like this:
ibb dot co/74ddsxn (sorry it didnt allow me to add the link)

And in Trust Wallet, it shows as DEGO in BSC network. I’ve seen there was a V2 transition at some point but I don’t see any indicator in Trust Wallet whether these two are the same… How can I check and confirm?

@nerdogan Since it says V2, then most likely the token could have migrated to a new contract.
It would be best to contact the DEGO team regarding this.

Guys, after swapping my eth to btc++, funds disappear, i see a smart contract call to a wallet I didnt send, how can I get my funds back into ETH?

@Amserdam21 Can you provide the transaction hash

1 Like

Thisis the id hash : 0x718db6a94cd8e8229773512cac9baf6c371a77d5571de0cf4fa21cb6258ac241

@Amserdam21 Can you please check your BTC address on the blockchain explorer to see if you received

This is the problem, i have just swapped ETH To BTC++ and I lost my funds. I didnt transfer anything…
Hash ID : 0x174eacfcd68210858523770f14fd258c046f43652ec6861154909ac42eb86bea

@Amserdam21 You received your token already.