Cannot unstake my sol-tokens

Hallo,
I wanted to unstake my sol-tokens.
But it’s not possible.
I always get a message with an error.
The amount of my stake is there in my trustwallet but on
solanabeach it is not available.
My trustwallet-app is showing everything.
The amount of tokens and the balance.
How is that possible and what can I do?

4 Likes

Can someone help me on how I can send out this coin from my wallet I have been trying to send out or trade it won’t let me only requesting I deposit Eth before I’d be able to send out.

Hello @Lillyforlife Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

@Hopkins That transfer requires you to have a small amount of ETH in your wallet for gas fees.
Read more here:

1 Like

I am having same issue. I was receiving rewards regularly, then about 3 months ago, no more rewards, but Sol is still staked. And I am not able to unstake.
Details:
Trust wallet app version
Crypto wallet address
FUFAJvWdF5ENe8aSz7YGZoX3jBqTBA61MkmeYKowPM4d
Transaction hash
???
Explained above. Attached a screenshot (looks like I can’t attach a screenshot)

tia

1 Like

Hello @Cuc
Please provide a screenshot of your wallet

Is this what you are looking for?

1 Like

And I forgot to add, I do have some ETH, ~.02 . If that info is relevant

@Cuc It says there you do not have enough SOL to cover gas fees.

It works now. Thank you.

Now I need to figure out why I was recievingtaking rewards, then it stopped. Also, how to add a suggestion in the howto for people to keep a little SOL unstake to cover network fees

1 Like

@Cuc `it’s stated right here in this guide if you check.

1 Like