Can't add custom token in Pancakeswap

Hi there,
I have a problem with my pancakeswap.
Recently updated 1.30.25 version, my custom tokens on main menu still there, but on pancakeswap all gone. When i paste address manually, said not found.

Please resolve my problem.

Salam.

Hello @Trustbadhie To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

0xf406f14ceBb95a170e1e2CEd4Bf9713B687314B7

Please, I don’t how you can be of help, I opened my trust wallet, navigated to dApps browser and clicked on pancakeswap, all I did was to connect the wallet, now my bnb and ETH are gone on getting backed to the wallet… Didn’t try any exchange

In previous version, all going so smooth, paste address on pancakeswap, then my token appear in both pancake swap and main menu.

Now, i can’t add new costum token in pancakeswap in this version and my last token list are gone as well

@Trustbadhie this is not Trust Wallet issue, you have to contact PancakeSwap for support.