Can't change the network on my trus wallet to add custom erc20 coins

Hello I wil pay 20 usd with paypal for the firts person who can help me out

I have bought 303 usd worth of floki coins 4 days ago with guardarian and send it to my wallet adres problem is that it doesn’t show up in my wallet. Previous I have purchased 100 usd floki inu’s to test it was on the binance BEP20 smartchain I had no problem with this transaction. but now I have bought 303 usd on the ERC20 smartchain. I had seen a lot of people changed there network to ERC20 to add the token manualy, I don’t see this option I can only select the BEP20 Network!!!

I hope somebody can help me out I’m so lost
I hope you can figured it out with these screen shot’s

With kind regards

Hello @guznick
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Ethereum
Contract: 0x43f11c02439e2736800433b4594994bd43cd066d
Decimals: 9

1 Like

Already did that tried it again with your contract adres and it did not worked. My trust app works on BEP20
I CAN’T change the network blockchain

Ok thanks for your fast reply I appreciate this a lot man ! Greetings

Here is my transaction hash

0x27a3feea1f97594eb13a3df6383eb1f488f3924b860bc9a1d80c9c0185c0d9f7

Hello @guznick you need to have Multi coin wallet first to access both ERC20 and BEP20 assets in same wallet. Import your wallet as Multi coin wallet or as Ethereum wallet to access ERC20 assets.

Hello man, nice to see a new option this gives me some hope :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

How do you Import Multi coin wallet to a Ethereum wallet to use the ERC20 blockchain ?

1 Like

Okay done it, I’m on the ERC20 network now
I’m a step futher I have tried to manualy add floki with the contract adress it did work the icon shows. But I still don’t have the floki that I have purchased. It’s shows zero floki’s. What is the next step guys ?

With kind regards

@guznick is your receiver address still: 0x8a9fbacf22d8f9d1d07d7ce15bcf70918e11cc0a?

If yes, click on token you added as custom token and screenshot then send it here.

No the multicoin wallert is different.

0x390581E90BEA551Fe87578d1fBDf1e15a7B706e3
And I think that is the problem

@guznick it should be the same. Try to import again or import as Ethereum single wallet.

Make sure you export correct wallet.

Dude your a genius ! Oh my fucking god. If I’m going to be a dad I wil name my son Alan. If it it’s going to be a girl I wil name her Alana.

Dude send me a your email adres I´m going to pay you 20 usd with paypal.

Ps: is there away to get these floki’s on the binance network ? I would like to have this on 1 network
I have 90 usd on the BEP20 network

@guznick Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

@guznick you have to contact project team on how to bridge your funds to BEP20.