Can't do Transaction

I have enough funds but my transportations are not going throu. Eg when I try to transfer 0.08 eth it will take 0.00236 and give error

8 Likes

Maybe that’s due to the recent hike in the transaction fees🤔

3 Likes

Hi @Pone,

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
6 Likes

Is DOT transactions Working.? I am not able to send for last 24 hours and every time I send a network error occurs or extrinsic value not found related to the ID sent. I have latest version and i activated account with 1 DOT yet that s activation message is still there. I have done successful transfers b4 but up until last night not working.

2 Likes

Devs are working on it.

3 Likes

Thanks. Not sure if this helps but I withdrew all the DOT to BINANCE then put some back in. After that the account could not create transactions to send out. Perhaps the wallet wants the DOT account to be activated again ? As the message for activating the account is there even though it had been. Maybe u could pass this onto them as a thought. Thanks

1 Like

Bonjour admin j’ai un problème je n’arrive pas a effectué des envois de bitcoin dans mon trust wallet. Par contre je peux recevoir , mais ne peux pas envoyer , on me met un message d’erreur!
Dont voici la capture

Screenshot_20200902-134040|240x500

1 Like

Hi @Sagess74,

The screenshot that you gave is not connected with Trust Wallet. here is no need to confirm your SMS when using the app.

Please follow this guide so you can troubleshoot the issue and send your BTC :arrow_down:

– Locking thread since this is an old one and your question is already answered. Feel free to create a new thread if necessary.

1 Like