Can't get RISKMOON to convert to DPS

Riskmoon is showing in wallet connect, but i hit swap button and nothing happens. Been trying for two days and let the connection run overnight.

Hello, I cannot exchange my hero tokens on pancakeswap with trust wallet. The HERO tokens are in my trust wallet. I would like to convert them to bnb. Could you help me, do not know how to do?

Hello @willggo @Ret To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

3. Screenshots of the errors you are facing

1 Like

Hello,
Version 6.3 (635)
I want to exchange my HERO tokens in BNB and I don’t know how.

1 Like

@willggo you have to find where your tokens listed and swap there. You can contact Hero project team for information regarding listing and how to swap.

1 Like

Why can’t I connect trust wallet to metamask?

1 Like

I cannot get WalletConnect to work with Trust at all anymore. That’s weird, considering I haven’t had any issues for the past year…

1 Like

Hello,
Do you absolutely have to have BNB in your trust wallet to pay transaction fees? Because during a swap I have as a message: not enough bnb for the costs

2 Likes

This happens to me too. I only know to add more BNB to deal with it. I’ve been using trust wallet now for just over two months and so far have had very little problems.

Thank you KryptoKram for your answer. This is what I did but I do not understand why by paying 0.08 BNB on my trust wallet, a sum of 0.79 BNB was transferred to another address. Could it be the fees?

@willggo can you send your wallet address here so as I can check,
…………

Hello,
Here’s the address : 0x9E93c01947D977A92d6560f8C8d15F70E2b0Ca42

@willggo looks like your BNB was transferred out, is it not your action?

no, I just transferred bnb to the trust wallet and I don’t understand what happened with the other transfers. It’s not my action.

@willggo Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/my-recovery-phrase-has-been-exposed/22405

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Hello,
Why haven’t I been offered the pancakeswap connection since yesterday?