Cant se my balance on eth

Hello I can’t see my balance on eth. but the transaction shows that I have sent to the correct wallet adress, anyone help

4 Likes

@Joss1 Please check the chain you have sent on first and see if it’s added to your wallet already if not you can add it manually.

2 Likes

i have added many bep20/ zed20 witch one is it exactly i need to add? still cant se the balance? what is the problem:(

2 Likes

I sended to ETH base cant se the balance, i added ETH bnb/ bep20 still dont se anything what eth do i need to add manually and how do i add manually? thanks

1 Like

Yes i sended to eth base and its added but still cant se the balance? but if i connect trust wallet to say coinbase i can se the balance but cant do anything buy or sell there,

1 Like

@Joss1 You need to add the ETH on the BASE network.
It has the BASE tag if you search ETH.

2 Likes

Okej witch one is it exaclty i need to add of them on ETH. i added some but still not showing?

1 Like

@Joss1 The ETH you’re trying to add has the “BASE” tag.

2 Likes

Yes i already have that eth base but i cant se my balance on it? so i thought maybe i need to add others? i have tested ro reinstall the app and same problem cant se my balance. i have swift.

1 Like

@Joss1 Can you reimport your wallet and add it again manually if that works.

1 Like

I have swift account can i do it without recovery phrase?

FdghjnnmmjfddaZ

1 Like

@Joss1 Oh I see, I’d suggest you submit a ticket to the customer support team:

1 Like

Why’s my latest transaction please block em in last 3 days unless it’s now

1 Like

Hi, i lost my asset it was about 500 usdt on bep20 and in can see in history that it has been withdraw. what should i do?

1 Like

@haku If there was an unauthorized transaction on your wallet, then your wallet is compromised and you need to stop using it immediately.
Here are possible reasons:

Please ensure to stay vigilant going forward and observe good security measures.

1 Like

Please i want to know what’s going on in this Please because i make a swap transaction am yet to receive from cosmic to USDT

0x47293c50e17497dcf1875da9d5c2094f64348728f6985d07b9827bf78f0df5f7

3 Likes