Can't See BNB Staked Balance/ Can't Unstake, "Not Available"

Hello all,

I staked some BNB a few weeks ago, but when I go into the wallet now it doesn’t show the staking status and my staked balance shows 0. And when I try to unstake, it says “not available”.

I have tried re-importing the wallet, and it didn’t solve the issue and just deleted the transaction history.

I have deleted the app and re-installed it and imported the wallet, and it still didn’t solve the issue.

I have created a support ticket 3-4 days ago and haven’t heard back.

Can any mods or experienced community members please help?

My address: bnb1na8xsmepyrfaywfl7gzx876yemwxz8f4pjttnc
Staking transaction: 468504EA43A19852610D78C1C99E9EC0E91EAF41704FBDFDC40F03832C030930
App version: 6.18(540)

Wrote this thread a few days back but seems it just got buried so made it again. Looking forward to hearing back from the community ASAP as this is urgent.

Thank you!

Hello @fantasybb77, sorry for the inconveniences caused.
This is still being looked into by our Devs and i will get back to you as soon as i can when there is a fix.

1 Like

@JennyMillan ok thank you. I’ll wait for your reply. in the meantime, is there any way to unstake this BNB? Perhaps any manual workaround to unstake it directly?

2 Likes

@fantasybb77 Unfortunately there isn’t a manual workaround it.

1 Like

@JennyMillan ok I understand. Any idea how long it will take to hear back from the devs?

1 Like

@fantasybb77 I can’t place a timeframe on it but i’ll surely be in contact here.

1 Like

Hola a todos,

Aposté 4 BNB desde una billetera y 5 BNB en otra hace unas semanas, pero hace un par de días cuando entro en la billetera ahora no muestra el estado de apuesta y mi saldo apostado muestra 0. Y cuando intento dejar de apostar, dice “no disponible”.

¿Algún moderador o miembro experimentado de la comunidad puede ayudarme?

Las direcciones de mis billeteras son:

1. bnb1v6q6aptzhrpmyynergqq3ez7flhklepfw70lvf
  2. bnb18rqt9hwg2h4mtgwt9tcm93mgyx3sgk2k796wgg

Les solicito su amable colaboración resolviendo este inconveniente, muchas gracias y quedo atento a sus comentarios.

Muy buenas Yimmy, bienvenido.

El equipo de desarrolladores está al tanto de este problema y próximamente saldrá actualización para arreglarlo.

Estate atento para la actualización y se arreglará.

Disculpa por las molestias.

I have the same problem please fix it ASAP。I have the same problem please fix it ASAP。