Can't send BCH to outside wallet or convert on pancake swap

I sent my BCH from coinbase to my trust wallet with the intention of buying safemoon but can’t figure out how to convert. Pancake swap is showing 0 balance for BCH even though I have plenty. In addition I can’t send to an outside wallet, even the one that originally sent the BCH to the trust wallet.

I want to either convert my BCH into Safemoon or be able to withdraw to an outside wallet.

This is the Trust Wallet BCH address
qrjc42d8yx52ml85nul4wgrzadycr3kxxscxvtyta0

Not sure there is a transaction ID i can provide.

2 Likes

Here is the error message.

I have the same problem. I get the same error when trying to withdraw to another account. And I am unable to swap it in trust wallet. Someone please help. Thanks.

1 Like

Same problem, error 403,trying to swap or send my BCH … I’m not alone thanks god

1 Like

Any answer from TW would be nice ?..

Still waiting to trade my coins since yesterday …

1 Like

Same for me - bought BCH and transferred them to TrustWallet but they don’t show up in the swap tab neither on Pancakeswap, amount is always zero.

1 Like

I’m also having the same issue. I’ve tried swapping and exchanging and it’s shows zero balance.

I have a similar problem with 3 different coins I was able to deposit in from other wallets, but when I try pancakeswap or other methods of using my coins to exchange for others it always says the available balance of coins that are in my wallet as 0. What is this?

Same problem, transferred in BTC 2 days ago, nothing available to swap, exchange or pancake with BTC so realised its a dead-end wallet without a purpose for me. Now trying to send the BTC to my Binance wallet address and just getting continual error 403.

Has anyone got any clues how to work round this?

@SteveVanZ the BCH that you hold is a native BCH. The transaction history here shows you already sent everything out: https://explorer.bitcoin.com/bch/address/bitcoincash:qrjc42d8yx52ml85nul4wgrzadycr3kxxscxvtyta0

To anyone else who experienced the same issue (403 error):

• Make sure you are using the latest version of the app.
  • Use WiFi with a strong internet connection instead of mobile data. If it won’t work, use WiFi + VPN as well.
  • You may want to try in reinstalling the app. Make sure you have a backup before you proceed.
    How to Backup a Multi-Coin Wallet
    Uninstall and then reinstall your app. Follow this guide to restore your wallet.
    How to Restore a Multi-Coin Wallet

Also, for those who want to swap their native BCH via Pancakeswap, it’s not possible. You need to deposit your native BCH on exchanges so you can trade it.