Can't send bitcoincash I've tried all the methods here

Can’t send bitcoincash I’ve tried all the methods here

Hi @Zeus359,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. xpub of Bitcoin Cash:
    • Open the app
    • Go to the settings
    • Select “Wallets”
    • Press the 3 dots or “i” icon near the wallet that you are using
    • Export the public key (NOT THE PRIVATE KEY NOR THE RECOVERY PHRASE)
    • Copy the xpub of Bitcoin Cash
    • Then send it here

xpub6CN79xKQhDeXTaYw9LncU61e2AorqsAWqfFwonejFwLz9UzSdKamJcWBFZem3k77k85792oyo1NboTm89SoLWYvonTHLFc2qfbvcECboUcx

Upon checking, it looks like you were able to successfully transact already.
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/qzmcwh0ymhhkurhc4atzf2j4jk093pvp3c7mjs5nlx?_type=address

Bch is being sent to me but I can’t shoot my problem continues

Can’t send to Binance exchange bch keeps giving Error

Ah, sorry, overlooked things.

Can you try to send a small amount? You have a lot of unspent tx output, that’s why the transaction fails.

I can’t send out my bitcoins I don’t know what’s happening i tried to send out my bitcoins it keeps bringing loading loading after I put the wallet and the amount to send please help me

Hello @Damilare2312000 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)