Can't send BTC to my other address

I keep getting this issue when I try to send BTC. I’ve sent many times without any problems whatsoever. I am on the latest app version (8.13), latest Android version (Android 14 w/ April 2024 security update), and on the Google Pixel 8 Pro. The error message I get is, " please consider decreasing sending amount or topping up the balance." I have enough for the fees.

16 Likes

Hello, did you find solution because I’m having the same issue , telling to please consider decreasing the amount, I have enough balance to send out with the fee

6 Likes

How do we get through to the trustwallet support team regarding this? The bot doesnt let me submit tickets and our conversations just go in circles. looks like this is affecting all BTC transactions on trustwallet platform

2 Likes

@Officialxandr @Ayobamiabiola @teajunkie The BTC fees is really high at the moment, this isn’t determined by Trust wallet but the blockchain.
The message you get when you try sending out clearly implies your fees won’t be sufficient to send that transaction, you need to either top up your BTC balance to send out, decrease sending amount and see if that works or wait till the fees are a bit reduced.
Please note it isn’t advisable to adjust the fee for sending to avoid long pending transaction time.

2 Likes

Just worked for me, guys. Try sending it now. The fee was high cus I had $56 and it changed me $12

3 Likes