Can't Send Filecoin

Try a full reinstall of the app.
Make sure you have a backup before you proceed.

Uninstall and then reinstall your app.
Follow this guide to restore your wallet.

Afterward, try to send a small amount. Do not press max nor send everything out to leave some for the network fees (try like 1.5 FIL or lower).

I tried the instructions that you advised, it’s been about an hour I will wait hopefully something will happen.

Still nothing received, I will try again and convert to ethereum this time.

Hmm, for some reason, your transaction is stuck and seems not broadcasted. Reported this issue to the dev team, let’s wait for their update. By the way, it is not possible to swap native Filecoin to ETH.

A post was split to a new topic: Issues with my STMX tokens

OK thanks, how can I stop the same thing happening if I send my safemoon or Elongate to a different wallet? Is there a walk through I can follow to get it right the first time? I’ve a lot of money I’m worried about. Thanks

1 Like

SAFEMOON and Elongate are BEP20 tokens. Do take note that if you send it to an ERC20 ONLY wallet, you may not likely recover it. Also, you need Smart Chain BNB to cover the network fees.

It worked thank you. I managed to sell elongate and send it to binance, I’ll just repeat the same process for safemoon and all good, what are the chances of me recovering my Filecoin?

Sending Filecoin should be ok now. A bit slow but it worked. Try again now.

I have read through this thread and it seems lots of people are having trouble sending filecoin out of their trust wallets.

I have been having the same issue for a few days now, and I just made another attempt and I still receive an error.

Thank you to the moderator for all your assistance! You said things should work now… So was there a known issue that was fixed? Because I still can not send filecoin

I tried sending it again this morning and it’s still pending, could I cancel it and convert to ETH would that work? I’m not been giving the option to change the nonce or fees, thank you for your replies.

I don’t believe there is a way to swap filecoin within the trust wallet. If I am wrong, would someone please tell us how it’s done? I still can not send my filecoin out of my trust wallet :frowning:

1 Like

@Makman @MickOz2012
Filecoin is a native coin. It cannot be swapped to other cryptos using the app since it runs on a different blockchain. It does not have any cross-chain swaps as well.

@MickOz2012, can you send a screenshot again regarding the pending transaction? Also, press “MORE DETAILS” then copy the link and send it as well.

@Makman, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Filecoin wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (press a transaction then select “MORE DETAILS”)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thank you for the details, @Makman and @MickOz2012. Notified the dev team about this. I’ll let you know if there are any updates about this issue.

SENDEING FIL
NETWORK FEE AUTO CALCURATING SYSTEM←TERRIBLE BUG STILL HAPPENING
FIX IT PLEASE
Because FILE coin node is complicated,admin don’t want to pay for update.So we cannnot send any FIL even now…