Can't Send Filecoin

@Makman @MickOz2012
Filecoin is a native coin. It cannot be swapped to other cryptos using the app since it runs on a different blockchain. It does not have any cross-chain swaps as well.

@MickOz2012, can you send a screenshot again regarding the pending transaction? Also, press “MORE DETAILS” then copy the link and send it as well.

@Makman, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Filecoin wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (press a transaction then select “MORE DETAILS”)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thank you for the details, @Makman and @MickOz2012. Notified the dev team about this. I’ll let you know if there are any updates about this issue.

SENDEING FIL
NETWORK FEE AUTO CALCURATING SYSTEM←TERRIBLE BUG STILL HAPPENING
FIX IT PLEASE
Because FILE coin node is complicated,admin don’t want to pay for update.So we cannnot send any FIL even now…

Hi there i have also a pesing filecoin problem newer had any problems with trustwallet before

What do i do please help! What i can see is nonce is 0 and i cant do the “sent 0 eth and change nonce trick”

@ogjong, the dev team is currently investigating the issue. Not sure where you got the idea of “pay for update”.

@Spraycleaner, Filecoin is different from Ethereum. Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Filecoin wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (press the transaction, select MORE DETAILS, then copy the link)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I have the same problem, here is the screenshot, i tried many times with different amount and other wallets but still no luck

annybody now how do i upload screen shot? keep telling me cant upload embed media?

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t move FIL to Binance

Did you get it fixed yet. I have experienced the same problem too but I was able to get a way around fixing it

1 Like

Hi Makman, did you finally get this fixed? I am experiencing the same issue

Hi nevazadt ,what about you ?did you fix your problme? im have a sme issue as well ?
what is the FILECOIN gas ?
if know how can i fix it pls let me know

Hello @Mtheclownhunter To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@Kaka2222
Please contact the customer support of that exchange so they can assist you with the deposit issue since the transaction is confirmed sent already from your Trust wallet.

Could the 0 number of anonce be the reason for this?
Thank you for helping me. All my money is involved and I’m scared

@Kaka2222
Please contact the customer support of that Exchange to assist further