Cant send my btc to other wallet

@Oscar042 Please screen record this error and upload to a google drive then send here.

1 Like

When trying to send btc, error is shown -

"Invalid message from DApp, we can’t use it to estimate fee "

What does this error mean and how to fix it?

App updated to the latest version, wifi is good, no vpn used

2 Likes

Hello @Gffftgv
please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

Any luck ?im having same issues with my trust wallet haven’t had this happen before

@cruzchris789 Can you explain in more details and also provide more information regarding this?

Hi there, I sent some usdt (bep20) to my friend but it
gives me the fail with error bep20 transfer
amount exceeds balance. It took my usdt still
has not given me usdt or reverted the
amount back. I have more bnb in my wallet
for fees, what should i do, I created I submitted a support ticket 2 days ago no response, anyone can help with this issue

I sent some bitcoin to my other 24hrs ago and its say estimated time for 1 confirmation is 24hrs, 24hrs has passed and its still showing pending without 1 confirmation and i try to send out my remaining balance is saying error what can i do

Hello @Keriim5
Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

1 Like

@Jamesrichy_9A The Bitcoin network is sometimes slow and your transactions may pend for a long time.
You would need to wait it out to be sent or refunded to your wallet.

Sure thank you,
I was trying to send some usdt to my friend but the transaction got failed, but it leaved my wallet and didn’t reverted yet

Transaction hash

0x11f9ac102cd3e94a6a994886d9f84e4834dc21588e6fe40f422c102e2f1118f7

Sender wallet
OxfFA040DAD50257ee5D6Fc9C901F578969d207bd7

Trust Wallet version
10.0 (821)

@Keriim5 It doesn’t seem you were charged for that transfer.

But how can the usdt leaved my wallet, it didn’t come back to my wallet

@Keriim5 I checked your USDT history, there doesn’t seem to be anything missing.
You can also check the explorer (Bscscan)

Yeah i tried to send my remaining balance its showing -26 txn-mempool-conflict- code: 400

What can i do i have deleted and reinstall the wallet several times

I wanted to send out my remaining balance from ny account to my other wallet Its showing txn mempool error. I have deleted and reinstall the wallet same issues what can i do

How can a transfer from wallet to a wallet end up failing and switching the direction to usdt contract on BSC, I swear the funds left my wallet and did not revert yet

@Jamesrichy_9A Please wait for the pending transaction to be confirmed.

Same thing as I replied to says dapps error never have had this issue just keeps saying error

@cruzchris789 You haven’t more details into this as requested.

Trust wallet version-10.1 (827)

Btc wallet - bc1q4fy0rlapu2xqv5t7tryce0kxg375rve4s9mv77

Transaction error - unable to transfer due to dust utxo error

Also says invalid message from dapps we can’t use it to estimate fee.

Trying to send btc to a friends trust wallet. Done it dozens of times and still isn’t working