Cant send my btc to other wallet

I have a problem with the apps, which i cant send my BTC to other wallet where at the confirm transaction doesnt show anything as if i dont have BTC at all in my wallet. Please advise. I already reinstall the apps several time and reimport the wallet following troubleshoot guide. Also I restart my device but still nothing change. My apps version is 1.26.14

1 Like

Hello @Hyde,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)
  3. zPub of Bitcoin:
    • Open the app
    • Go to the settings
    • Select “Wallets”
    • Press the 3 dots near the wallet that you are using
    • Export the public key (NOT THE PRIVATE KEY NOR THE RECOVERY PHRASE)
    • Copy the zpub of Bitcoin
    • Then send it here
3 Likes

zpub6qNDXruFgHbUn8YzYA1EMeecKWzeLsXvfUhUV1nyF5uMVccfVSBNFCBQrE4sMssfrY4kc5NqWz7zCwBmaRefARKSSsAEXzHXdd7QGX7f828

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1Ts9KBU5bIcRJWj4VRC2D51Ka54Y8k1HS

2 Likes

Upon checking, you have 0.00011348 BTC available for spending. Please try not send out everything. Also, try to use WiFi instead of mobile data. Might as well use VPN if it still won’t work.

Regarding the Google drive link, it doesn’t have any video files.

1 Like
1 Like

I already do what you suggested, but seems like the result still the same. Do you have any other alternative way? Or maybe i need to use specific country vpn?

1 Like

It also doesn’t show my balance here. What happening. Please advise.

1 Like

And also as you can see from the screenshot i dont have any balance for btc to do exchange to other coin.

1 Like

Please backup your recovery phrase then re-install the app. Import the recovery phrase as multi-coin wallet then try to send it out again.

It won’t appear in the DEX since the one that you have is a native Bitcoin. The DEX > Exchange is for BTCB (BEP2) only.

1 Like

I already do that while waiting for you to reply me. So many times already. But still cannot send out my btc. Even tho i only try to send 1usd. But the result still the same. What else should i do?

1 Like

I see. I’ll inform the dev team now. Please wait for our updates. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response sir. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Update.

Your balance, 0.00011348 BTC, is too low to be transacted. The network fees on the Bitcoin blockchain are high due to the influx of transactions. The only solution is to add more BTC to your wallet.

1 Like

Can you tell me roughly how much is the minimum?

1 Like

Greetings, same problem.

1 Like

@Hyde, at least $15 would do.

@Vasiley, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)
  3. zPub of Bitcoin:
    • Open the app
    • Go to the settings
    • Select “Wallets”
    • Press the 3 dots near the wallet that you are using
    • Export the public key (NOT THE PRIVATE KEY NOR THE RECOVERY PHRASE)
    • Copy the zpub of Bitcoin
    • Then send it here
2 Likes

Same here as well. But i dont even get to the confirmation page. I get incorrect format error 504 and sometimes error 403

And this forum wont let me embed media even though the images/screenshots are uploaded 100%

2 Likes

I’m trying to send out my bitcoins, its showing txn mempool conflict code, please how can i resolve this

@Oscar042 Please try updating your app, reimport wallet and then try again.

I’ve undated the app several times and i kept on receiving txn mempool conflict error code