Cant send my cw 20 tokens to my Terra wallet

Hi :person_raising_hand:… İ cant send my cw 20 tokens to my Terra wallet. Trustwallet doesnt seebthe Terra address… :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hello @Alperr To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Hocam cw 20 jetonlarimi trustwallet dan situation o gönderemiyorum ekteki hatayı veriyor

1 Like

@Alperr send all details asked above please, including your current app version.

1 Like

Uploading: Screenshot_2022-04-09-18-29-35-186_com.wallet.crypto.trustapp.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_2022-04-09-18-03-04-436_com.wallet.crypto.trustapp.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_2022-04-09-18-02-03-237_com.wallet.crypto.trustapp.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_2022-04-09-16-30-16-358_com.wallet.crypto.trustapp.jpg…

İm keeping my cw20 tokens luv and tland.When i want to send token to my Terra wallet trustwallet ignorant the wallet address

1 Like

What is the problem? My money stuck there pls help… i can send token with Terra chain to trustwallet but doesnt give permission . Why?

@Alperr upload the screenshots again please, the screenshots you uploaded above can’t be opened.

@Alperr Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

0xE0028a04C2c65580e781454da4Ef27A8235d4208

There is no transcactions just When im tried to send cw20 just im seeing below

@Alperr this is not CW20 address, the CW20 add starts with terra……

Check and send correct address please.

Just say mate what is the problem. Trustwallet doesnt see , Owned address
Tokens in my Trustwallet but trustwallet doesnt knows own address.

terra1ywhaazep2t20ttl2gtt3hsd8tdpwwf34vktnfp

İ dont know what is the problem. Few days line is like frozen cause doesnt change token percentage ,same number…

1 Like

Ve neden benimle ilgilenmiyor sunuz ?
Ne istediyseniz yolladım. Lütfen yardımcı olur musunuz?

Sir why dont you answer me ?
What am i Doing wrong pls Tell me sir ?
What do i have do Something anymore?

@Alperr you need some LUNA/UST to cover your transaction fees. Your wallet has no any of them currently.

Uploading: Screenshot_2022-04-13-20-01-41-829_com.wallet.crypto.trustapp.jpg…

I’ve been trying to tell you for three days. Trustwallet does not see its cw20 wallet address. I sent you the error before. I currently have the ust in the wallet and I still can’t send my cw20 Lunaverse LUV and TLAND tokens???

Why dont you interest my problem sir? İs there problem trustwallet? Just one people working in Trustwallet?? One week try to get help me …

1 Like