Cant send some vtho

Hi All,

I have some VTHO tokens and when i try to transfer to BINANCE from my TRUST wallet the transaction reply with a error, tried 3 times already and still the same thing,

Can anyone support with that? thanks

8 Likes

Hello @Pangkysuman please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

3 Likes

1 Like

@Pangkysuman Please reduce the amount you’re trying to send out.
Try sending a lesser value out.

1 Like

I reduce the mount to send but it has same problem. Transaction error…

2 Likes

@Pangkysuman Send your receiving address here as a plain text.

2 Likes

Here my receiving address on binanace
0x2684f306428e382fade395813bc32bf9882ec8cd

2 Likes

Im having the same problem! Any help? Ita very annoying

Tried everything but no success! :smiling_face_with_tear:

@guicaobrz Please provide more details regarding your issue.

1 Like

Also having the same problem.

No more information then whats been said above to give.

I am on latest android version.

It feels as if the default network fee is set to low as no matter how low i make the amount im sending it gets the error above. And there seems to be no manual adjustment its just 21 vtho.

1 Like

@carigis Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

1 Like

Same issue here. No matter what destination address or what amount. Results in the same error.

Gas fee is clearly wrong. Seems fixed at 21 VTHO.

1 Like

Hi folks,

I have a sample problem, trying to send VTHO to Ledger nano x.
It failed and said “Reverted” and no further info.

But think deeply, VTHO is a gas coin, which means used to pay for Vchain transaction fees.

So, If I send all VTHO out from the trust wallet, then, there will be no more VTHO to charge.

So, I left at least 1 VTHO behind and tried again. The result is it was sent out successfully .

Hope it help

1 Like