Can't transfer BCH to binance wallet

There is always an error in transferring or sending funds from my trust bch wallet to binance bch wallet. Its almost 3 weeks trying to transfer my bch earning still says transaction error.

Is that safe? Because they want the 12 phrase key. If its given to them, they can have the full access to your wallet since they don’t have the 2fa for security.

be careful, SCAMMER ALERT

Yeah. That’s what i thought.

Please, don’t ever release your 12 phrase key to anybody. It’s private! Anyone that gets hold of it, has access to your wallet.

Anyone who requests that you release it, must probably be a SCAMMER.

Hi @Zehel,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Screenshots of the wallet (including the errors)
  3. xpub of Bitcoin Cash:
    • Open the app
    • Go to the settings
    • Select “Wallets”
    • Press the 3 dots or “i” icon near the wallet that you are using
    • Export the public key (NOT THE PRIVATE KEY NOR THE RECOVERY PHRASE)
    • Copy the xpub of Bitcoin Cash
    • Then send it here

xpub6Ch8WrT4r1xTBz7n3D2pa1Q92tCd1Nyhwtau9Sc6BoGZRrfWpxToeo8mNXqj9kfjASudXr2BeBZFqYoP5w3RTfHxFjx2aG4fXWkDa6zW6ZB

Try to re-install the app (make sure you have the backup of your recovery phrase or private key so you can import your wallet).

After re-installing, try to use a WiFi with a strong internet connection then send out your BCH again.

1 Like

I have already done that 2 or 3 times already. And still cannot transfer.

What is the current transaction fee on your end now? (press the gear icon on the top right during the confirmation part)

2 sat/bytes and i tried to change it to 3 and 4 but still, transaction error.

Hello I have a similar issue, I tried to withdraw BCH from my Trust Wallet to another crypto app, it said it has sent but I still have not received the BCH on the other app… also the recipient address I had copy and pasted changed it isn’t the same address as before…is that a normal occurrence? and how long could a withdrawal take up to?

@Zehel, try to send smaller amounts.

@jayjay1o1, to better assist, send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. xpub of Bitcoin Cash:
    • Open the app
    • Go to the settings
    • Select “Wallets”
    • Press the 3 dots or “i” icon near the wallet that you are using
    • Export the public key (NOT THE PRIVATE KEY NOR THE RECOVERY PHRASE)
    • Copy the xpub of Bitcoin Cash
    • Then send it here
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thanks for your reply. I tried to withdraw Bitcoin Cash(BCH) from my Trust Wallet to another crypto app, it had said it has sent but I still have not received the BCH on the receiving app

Xpub of BCH: xpub6D9MZQPQYux7RrKDLJKyCWAVWu61i16bCRmfAEdCTLKbENPaz5PhkoA2uhZFjVRnRQsuB79N7ftARvmzfNxVqLonrJFaqPG5ygvzgS2pMjd

Transaction Hash: 1f13c605c71b3e47f027100cfdc99192223148ef71aa9aeaf51efbe11c66a3f2

The transaction is already successful: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/transaction/1f13c605c71b3e47f027100cfdc99192223148ef71aa9aeaf51efbe11c66a3f2

0.03539616 BCH were sent to qp6wha8jdfqy2txyynwq7q9egpumtw4r356kxgcdka. The address seems different from the screenshot that you sent.

Please contact the customer support of the receiving app so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

Yes the address is different, but I’m guessing it’s because it’s Bitcoin Cash the receiving address is regenerated after every transaction. Is this true?

I do not know either. You have to contact them and ask about that so they can clarify for you.