Cant transfer my bch from trust wallet to other wallets

Hello somebody could help me, it will be my firstime to transfer my bch funds from trust wallet to coinsph, but there are error -26: tx-siize (code 64)-Code 640

1 Like

Hi @Agape,

Looks like you have a lot of unspent UTXOs: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/qplv3qtqplxhegul5d9azqg0ytjhklwn3uvhyy7yex?_type=address

Try to send smaller amounts.

I already sent it Admin…thank you so much for big help

I have same problem error 403, I don’t know what to do, any ideas?

I could receive it from Binance but can’t send it

I got the same.problem anybody can help me transfer this i really need the money inside my trust wallet it keeps saying error
Screenshot_20211113_120418|225x500

Hello @mistee94 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Im trying to send my BCH from trust wallet to my coins.ph but it keeps saying error and i really need my money since we experience heavy flood in my hometown…

so here is my screenshots of my account hope you could help me to withdraw this its a big help for me!

my wallet address is

qp9c7wqydv4udjf0z2rjw6xm4mql5nwhtvxzlfuqys

Screenshot_20211113_193120|225x500

How can transfer the money to my bitcoin I have been trying is not going

@mistee94 that is dust error, check this guide on how to resolve your issue: Unable to Send due to Dust Error

I tried to use BCH to transact but it kept on giving a notice

The bitcoin cash node has been upgraded. Transfers and balance issues are affected. Our team is working on a solution…

Please what’s the solution to this notice